As Cardinal Mercier said : "When prudence is everywhere, courage is nowhere."                                                                                  From Cardinal Sarah : "In order to avoid hearing God's music, we have chosen to use all the devices of this world. But heaven's instruments will not stop playing just because some people are deaf."                                                                                              Saint John-Paul II wrote: "The fact that one can die for the faith shows that other demands of the faith can also be met."                                                 Cardinal Müller says, “For the real danger to today’s humanity is the greenhouse gases of sin and the global warming of unbelief and the decay of morality when no one knows and teaches the difference between good and evil.”                                                  St Catherine of Siena said, “We've had enough exhortations to be silent. Cry out with a thousand tongues - I see the world is rotten because of silence.”                                                  Chesterton said, “The Christian ideal has not been tried and found wanting. It has been found difficult; and left untried.”                                                Brethren, Wake up!

ST GREGORY'S PRAYERS ON THE PASSION

I
I ADORE Thee, O Lord Jesu Christ, hanging upon the Cross, and wearing on Thy head the Crown of Thorns. I beseech Thee that Thy Cross may deliver me from the destroying angel. Amen.
Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory be.
II
I ADORE Thee, O Lord Jesu Christ, wounded on the Cross, and given gall and vinegar to drink. I beseech Thee that Thy Wounds may be the healing of my soul. Amen.
Our Father. Hail Mary. Glory be.
III
I PRAY Thee, O Lord Jesu Christ, by that bitterness of Thy Passion, which Thou sufferest at the hour of Thy Death, and then above all when Thy Most Holy Soul passed forth from Thy blessed Body; pity my soul when it is departing out of my body, and bring it to everlasting life. Amen.
Our Father. Hail Mary. Glory be.
IV
I ADORE Thee, O Lord Jesu Christ, laid in the Sepulchre, embalmed with myrrh and spices; I beseech Thee that Thy Death may be my life. Amen.
Our Father. Hail Mary, Glory be.
V
I ADORE Thee, O Lord Jesu Christ, descending into hell, and sending forth Thy prisoners. I beseech Thee, suffer me not to enter therein. Amen.
Our Father. Hail Mary. Glory be.
VI
I ADORE Thee, O Lord Jesu Christ, rising again from the dead, and ascending into Heaven, and sitting at the right hand of the Father, I beseech Thee that I may be found worthy to follow Thee thither, and dwell in Thy Presence. Amen.
Our Father. Hail Mary, Glory be.
VII
O LORD Jesu Christ, the good Shepherd, preserve the righteous, justify sinners, have mercy upon all the faithful, and be gracious to me, a miserable and wretched sinner. Amen.
Our Father. Hail Mary, Glory be. 
PRAYER OF THE PASSION
I BESEECH Thee, O Lord Jesu Christ, that Thy Passion may be unto me virtue, whereby I may be fenced, protected and defended. Let Thy Wounds be to me meat and drink, by which I may be fed, refreshed and gladdened. Let the sprinkling of Thy Blood be to me the washing away of all my sins. Let Thy Death be my unfailing life, Thy Cross my everlasting glory. In these let me find the refreshment, exultation, health and desire of my heart: Who livest and reignest for ever and ever. Amen.